The starting line...
You've probably already heard me say this, but I believe that Early Access is really the starting line. The point when the bell is rung, and I begin the intensely rewarding marathon of working on, and ultimately, SHIPPING a finished game with your support :)
So with that, THANK YOU! To say that it's just an encouragement would be an understatement. It's life changing!
Here's a loose roadmap for development, bear in mind it's SUPER subject to change. Especially with feedback from YOU, so don't hesitate to give a shout on the Steam Forum/Twitter/Discord/Imgur/Reddit/Anywhere!
Here are my general priorities as straightforward as possible.
1. Polish off existing bugs and integrate quality of life features ASAP.
2. Continue development on main Campaign mode.
3. Introduce alternate game modes to test fun ideas.
4. Continued optimizations throughout Early Access.
(As usual, everything is totally subject to change, let me know what you'd like to see most!) :D
Planned April Updates
- Large scale castle sieges (coned off area in the center).
- Sandbox, battle mode. (alternate game mode)
- OSX Support.
Planned/Future (subject to change)
- Controller Support.
- Special Moves.
- OSX and *possible* Linux support
- Home base upgrades.
- Troop customization.
- Army navigation/control.
- Lite crafting system for map props.
- Improved procedural enemy battles on map.
- Co-op Arena mode.
- Improved Stealth system + takedowns.
- Arena Mode
- Screenspace input controls
- Screen Lock