My Description is the Above GIF, plus these words:
Warcube is a physics based, action-adventure game with super lite RTS elements. At its core, Warcube is ALL about the combat. Lots of slo-mo, hero moments, and entirely GIF'able situations.
WARCUBE is all about the combat. It’s viciously intense, subtly tactical, and geometrically satisfying. Inspired by games such as Shadow of Mordor, Assassins Creed and Mount & Blade. But with more... cubes.
You've returned home after being on holiday for 3,729 years.
- Be transformed from a Human, into a Warcube.
- Wage war against the Strongholds of the Evil Redking and his minions.
- Capture outposts and grow your army.
- Explore the world's secrets and find treasures lost in ages past.
- Launch yourself from catapults, to go places you probably ought not to.
While playing you may experience
- Dynamic slow motion and speed ramping, similar to '300', but with cubes.
- Highly realistic cube physics...very complex stuff.
- A multitude of arrows being shot at you, as well as swords, axes and spears waved in your direction.
Never has there been a game with this many cubes, that wasn't a Minecraft knockoff.
These cubes were made for battle, not building.
My name is Craigz, the guy behind Warcube! I'm part of Haven Made, which I started with Rob and John, it operates as a collective for indie creators. We're all generalists and super independent. We each know how to make, market and ship a game individually. But even more importantly, when we need help, we know who and when to ask.
I like to remind people that 15 years ago every company had a "PowerPoint" team ;)
Give me a shout if you ever need anything! :D
Format derived from presskit() by Rami Ismail